Fiona's Book Voyage

Related to The Book Voyage on blogger. This is a test.
Geektastic: Stories from the Nerd Herd - Scott Westerfeld, Holly Black, Cassandra Clare, Cynthia Leitich Smith, Barry Lyga, Cecil Castellucci, Hope Larson, Lisa Yee, Tracy Lynn, Wendy Mass, Greg Leitich Smith, John Green, Sara Zarr, Bryan Lee O'Malley, Kelly Link, David Levithan, M.T. Anderson, Libba Bray, Garth I read this in a day.This was a nice collection of short stories relating to all things relating to geeks. But not all things, because the subjects of geekdom encompass so many subjects that it would be impossible to create a definitive collection on such a thing.Regardless, this was a pleasant read and I enjoyed it immensely. While there were stories that I didn't particularly care for, there was no story that made me want to quit the book all together. This book made me actually challenge my geekdom, with all the references I just did not get. Recommend for geeks of all kinds.

The History of Pendennis
William Makepeace Thackeray
Progress: 142/890 pages
The Unbearable Book Club for Unsinkable Girls
Julie Schumacher
The History of Pendennis: His Fortunes & Misfortunes, His Friends & His Greatest Enemy (The Penguin English Library)
William Makepeace Thackeray